- This primer is based on long oil alkyd resin and red iron oxide pigment and has anti-corrosion properties with iron oxide.
- It is used as the first layer by creating a suitable thickness with an alkyd system to protect iron structures against semi-industrial and humid urban environmental factors and increases the adhesion of alkyd paints to the surfaces.
- The surface under the work should be free of all contaminants such as grease, oil and dust using appropriate washing methods with detergents, washing thinners.
- The surface under the work should be completely stable, dry and free of moisture otherwise the paint, shell and is separated from the surface.
- If the paint is applied on a previously painted surface, the substrate must be thoroughly sanded and prepared.
Method of application :
- First, mix the paint with a mixer at a suitable speed.
- After selecting the appropriate spray, dilute the paint by gradually increasing the thinner to achieve the proper spraying viscosity.
- It is necessary to observe our appropriate time interval between the application of layers.
- Due to the constant inhalation of solvent vapors of this paint in closed spaces, the use of masks, glasses and also air conditioning during painting is necessary.
- Due to the presence of solvent, this paint is flammable and should be kept away from heat, sparks and flames.
- In case of contact with skin and eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- CommentsPlease log in to write comments.